* Governments have warned that a terrorist
CBRN event is a case of when, not if!
* Employers have a duty and liability regarding
employee safety under corporate governance and health and safety
legislation! This is discharged by suitable hazard and risk assessments.
CBR planning provides this element.
* Unlike previous terror devices, CBRN agents
will quickly spread through both buildings and vast areas well outside
* Government response cannot be available for
all in minutes and may take days to complete. Resilience is essential
and is achieved by controls and planning.
* Unprotected buildings may face ingress of
contamination and seven-figure decontamination costs taking months
or years with many buildings being uneconomic to decontaminate.
This text is provided
by the advertiser and does not constitute
an endorsement by Continuity Central